I'm technically dating this girl I haven't even met in real life, but she asked if I wanted to make out the other day, we will progress physically quickly?

Dr. Maritza Baez
In brief: Only if you want it
Nothing should be "technical" when you are dating someone.
You should always talk about how you feel, what your expectations are, what you want out of the relationship, your comfort level with physical intimacy, etc. Assuming things tends to lead to confusion and hurt feelings. If you want things to progress physically, tell her and ask how she feels, too.

In brief: Only if you want it
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Peter Forster
In brief: Who Knows
What an intriguing story.
.. So many questions raised by the phrase "i am technically dating this girl i haven't even met in real life..." if you want to find out i guess you will probably need to meet her. People can be different on the internet than they are in person.

In brief: Who Knows
What an intriguing story.
Dr. Peter Forster
Dr. Peter Forster
Dr. Adam Levy