I met this woman and we had a huge connection and spent a lot of time together this weekend but now she's not answering my calls, what should I do?

Dr. Abhishek Mehra
In brief: Relationship
A few things- patience, positive thinking, believe in yourself.
If there are elements of a good relationship then it will happen.. Sometimes too much too soon is not good.

In brief: Relationship
Dr. Abhishek Mehra
Dr. Abhishek Mehra
Dr. Maritza Baez
In brief: Talk
Tell her how you feel, and focus on yourself and not her, or she may just withdraw or feel defensive.
You may feel abandoned, confused, or hurt because you haven't heard back from her (not because "you aren't returning my calls"). After that, just let it be. Something could be worng with her phone or she may be too immature to let you know how she feels. Ask her if everything is ok.

In brief: Talk
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine