I met this woman and we had a huge connection and spent a lot of time together this weekend but now she's not answering my calls, what should I do?

Dr. Abhishek Mehra

In brief: Relationship

A few things- patience, positive thinking, believe in yourself.
If there are elements of a good relationship then it will happen.. Sometimes too much too soon is not good.

In brief: Relationship

Dr. Abhishek Mehra
Dr. Abhishek Mehra
Dr. Maritza Baez

In brief: Talk

Tell her how you feel, and focus on yourself and not her, or she may just withdraw or feel defensive.
You may feel abandoned, confused, or hurt because you haven't heard back from her (not because "you aren't returning my calls"). After that, just let it be. Something could be worng with her phone or she may be too immature to let you know how she feels. Ask her if everything is ok.

In brief: Talk

Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Jane Van Dis