I have a relationship with another divorcee, how can we control our relationship instead of our respective kids?

Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: Relationship w divo

I beleive i did answer this question before.
Although family goes first , mu can still arrange for time like once a week to enjoy each other company.

In brief: Relationship w divo

Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Shamshad Haroon

In brief: Listen to yourself

Half of us is in this with u we have to come up with something better than income for costudy battles and trauma for kids americans are smarter than than relationships come to teach us some thing learn from it and grow.

In brief: Listen to yourself

Dr. Shamshad Haroon
Dr. Shamshad Haroon
Dr. Robert Stuart

In brief: Great question

This is a very complex matter and a lot depends on the age of the kids involved, the history of family relationships, etc.
In many cases it is best to make sure you spend the time together to know that you want to pursue the relationship before the kids are brought into the equation. If it's too late for that consider using a family counselor to help you integrate in a healthy manner.

In brief: Great question

Dr. Robert Stuart
Dr. Robert Stuart
Dr. Jonathan Jassey