My girlfriend and I haven't had sex but it's been 6 mos, how can we stay virgins?

Dr. Robert Stuart
In brief: Good for you!
It sounds like you have some personal values that are encouraging you both to stay pure until you are married? Although it's not as popular in today's society this is a very healthy option.
If you are dating with the view toward eventual marriage you can discuss what a gift it will be to give each other at that time. You can reduce stress by limiting the temptation you subject yourselves to.

In brief: Good for you!
Dr. Robert Stuart
Dr. Robert Stuart
Dr. Bassam Amawi
In brief: How old is U girlf.
I encourage u behavior , and I am sure this is for the benefit.
Of both of u . Good luck.

In brief: How old is U girlf.
Of both of u . Good luck.
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine