Is it bad to move in with my girlfriend when we aren't even 100% official?

Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: Move in?

I don't believe in moving in before committing u self to each other..
But the choice is your's and it depend on u.

In brief: Move in?

Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Maritza Baez

In brief: No

There is no specific time to move in, just make sure it's after you two discuss and settle who pays for which utilities, who cleans what in the house, and what the rules of the house are.

In brief: No

Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Not bad or good, but

Could provide many opportunities for growth .
. . Which could also be painful. Moving in together is a serious step. It brings in all kinds of aspects that are very different from simply "visiting" each other. Many discussions about upkeep of the home and finances, plus day-to-day behavior will need to happen. When one moves into the others' quarters, control issues can happen too. Good luck.

In brief: Not bad or good, but

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine