My long term girlfriend is taking meds for depression and anxiety, how can I help her?

Dr. Shabbir Hossain
In brief: Support
Support from loved ones is crucial to managing depression.
Help her cope with the highs and lows of her symptoms. Be patient with her. Your support may help her more than any pill.

In brief: Support
Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
In brief: Support
Anxiety and depression is believed to be do to a chemical imbalance in the brain.
In addition to medications, concurrent treatments can include counseling, exercise, diet, meditation, new hobbies or activities, and support from family and friends. The support from family and friends is very important to the improvement of the anxiety and depression. Be as supportive as possible.

In brief: Support
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Eric Weisman