I love my boyfriend but sometimes I just want to be on my own, what do I do?

Dr. Bassam Amawi
In brief: Ask U self why?
Although nothing wrong for wanting to be alone sometimes , but it may be good to ask u self why I am feeling that way and what kind of thought I am having?

In brief: Ask U self why?
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Mounir Belcadi
In brief: Create Own time
Being in a relationship doesn't mean giving up on personal time.
...Communication is very often the answer, and if you want or need time to yourself just let him know.You might be surprised by not only how he would respond to your needs but also that he himself might want the same thing.... Don't forget the 'trust factor': it's time for me not time away from you or time to look for the next mr right.

In brief: Create Own time
Dr. Mounir Belcadi
Dr. Mounir Belcadi
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine