Should I be running away from my possessive boyfriend or try and work through it?

Dr. Bassam Amawi
In brief: Should I be running
The choice is your'r .
But u need to k ow it will not be easy for him to change . But u can decide to give him time limitation so u would not waist u life waiting.

In brief: Should I be running
The choice is your'r .
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Maritza Baez
In brief: Talk
Tell your partner how you feel, and focus on yourself and your feelings or your partner may become defensive or just shut down.
You may feel scared or smothered. Communication and trust is important to any relationship. Ask your partner if everything is ok. If you care about him and your relationship, you should work through it.

In brief: Talk
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine