I don't believe my girlfriend would ever cheat on me but I don't want to be humiliated/heart broken- what should I do?

Dr. Maritza Baez

In brief: Talk

Tell her how you feel.
Maybe you feel scared, or had bad experiences before. Tell her you want to take the relationship to a higher level and you want to really know more about her, including her feelings and that you are both on the same page and want to be able to trust each other fully. Honesty and communication are fundamental to a trusting relationship.

In brief: Talk

Tell her how you feel.
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Steven Reidbord
If your concern feels irrational (has no basis in reality of your relationship at all), you may consider seeking counseling or psychotherapy to help relieve your worry.
Dr. Rishi Vohora
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Have a conversation

Maybe try having an actual discussion with her instead of posting on here.

In brief: Have a conversation

Dr. Rishi Vohora
Dr. Rishi Vohora
Dr. Umesh Patel