I found out my girlfriend was lying to me by reading through her emails, what do I do know?

Dr. Byron Law-Yone

In brief: Talk to her about it

People read emails of others frequently and relationships end, then another one begins via some social network connection.
When your girlfriend finds out you have been spying on her she will probably feel some anger and resentment. If you want the relationship to survive find a good therapist and start couples counseling.

In brief: Talk to her about it

Dr. Byron Law-Yone
Dr. Byron Law-Yone
Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: It seems both of U ?

It is sad , however, by reading her email without asking for her permission is not nice either .
After what happened. I doubt that u will be able to trust each other.

In brief: It seems both of U ?

Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Mounir Belcadi

In brief: Though one

Unless you have the right to read her emails I have a feeling there isn't much trust flowing in your relationship.
...That's usually a big red flag and clearly meaning that the two of you have a great need for an honest conversation and assessment of where you stand as a couple.

In brief: Though one

Dr. Mounir Belcadi
Dr. Mounir Belcadi
Dr. Marianna Post

In brief: Talk to her

You need to talk to her, it might fix things, or not but won't be any worse than now.
Maybe she will tell you why she lied.

In brief: Talk to her

Maybe she will tell you why she lied.
Dr. Marianna Post
Dr. Marianna Post
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine