My jealousy is going to end my relationship, how can I change?

Get help. If you are sure that the problem is yours, i.e. There is no legitimate reason justifying your concerns, a qualified mental health counselor or psychiatrist should be able to help you with behavioral therapy. Many times the jealous individual is struggling with self-esteem.