How do I get my husband to be happy for my new job instead of getting mad for the amount of hours?

Dr. Bassam Amawi
In brief: Talk about it
U and u husband r family and u need to communicate with each other before making any decision that can impact u and u family.
See what he does not like about u job and either. He convince u or u can convince him.

In brief: Talk about it
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Maritza Baez
In brief: Talk
Be open and honest with your about your feelings, your fears and your expectations from the job.
Focus on those things. You might feel under-valued or guilty because of his concerns. Ask him what makes him so angry and what you can do to help. You can say "i feel x when you do y, " or you can say "i would feel more comfortable if you tried x." honesty and communication are critical.

In brief: Talk
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine