Is it unfair that my fiance only saying "i love u" in texts instead of "i love you" really upsets me?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: Maybe
Maybe it's "unfair" in your view that your fiance texts in abbreviations rather than spelling out the word "you".
Unfortunately, this may be where your fiance is, in ability to communicate. Might it be helpful for you to look at why this upsets you so, and what you want instead? Did you tell your fiance how you feel? Were you heard & responded to caringly? All are important questions.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: Simple an hard
You need to join the cyber world.
That's how that world works. Do you think your girlfriend is any less sincere texting that way? Does she tell you she loves you face to face? If she does, you need to let it go or she is likely to let you go would be my guess.

In brief: Simple an hard
You need to join the cyber world.
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Marianna Post
In brief: Tell him that
You got to tell him that, maybe he has a personal issue with saying those words in person.

In brief: Tell him that
Dr. Marianna Post
Dr. Marianna Post
Dr. Bassam Amawi
In brief: Unfair?
Yes unfair , however, before making any decision that can have negative impact on both of u .
Talk with each other and express to him u concern.

In brief: Unfair?
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine