My boyfriend is very into fishing and recently found a great spot an hour away so now I barely see him, how should I handle this?

Dr. Jordan Balter
In brief: Your relationship
I would suggest that when life hands you lemons you make lemonade.
It's great that he has found a good fishing spot, and my advice is to be as supportive as you can. If you don't like going fishing but can enjoy being there, go. If you don't like being there at all, or cleaning fish, be supportive, help him have a good time and ask him to clean the fish before he brings them home!

In brief: Your relationship
Dr. Jordan Balter
Dr. Jordan Balter
Dr. Robert Stuart
In brief: Go with him
I'm not trying to be flippant.
Part of a great relationship is developing mutual interests. Discuss your feelings openly and try to do things together.

In brief: Go with him
I'm not trying to be flippant.
Dr. Robert Stuart
Dr. Robert Stuart
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine