How soon can I enroll my baby in music classes?

Dr. Irwin Berkowitz

In brief: 2 years

You can sign your child up as early as 2 years of age for fun rhythm classes where they begin to learn about rhythm by dancing to different beats.
Serious instrumental lessons usually are not recommended before 5 years of age although musical prodigies, which I am sure pertains to your child have picked up an instrument as early as 3 years of age.

In brief: 2 years

Dr. Irwin Berkowitz
Dr. Irwin Berkowitz
Dr. Marcus Degraw

In brief: 5-6 years

Every child is different, of course, and some will do better under this age.
However, most kids will not have the patience and attention span to get much out of lessons under this age. After all, this is when real school starts. From 3-5 years, most places will want parents there to help focus. After 6, they are ready to go solo and focus more.

In brief: 5-6 years

Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Marcus Degraw