My boyfriend can't finish and I don't want to be intimate anymore, what can I do?

Just say no? I am unsure what you are asking; but if your question pertaining to your wanting to stop intimacy then just say no.
May be he is manic . U can say no and u can ask him to have family therapy with u or perhaps seeing his pcp for evaluation.