Would anxiety about preforming cause me to lose an erection once I put a condom on?

Dr. Daniel Karlin
In brief: Could be.
This is a very common experience among men who have erection trouble.
The act of putting on the condom represents a commitment to the sexual act that can stir worries about ones ability to follow through. Also, many associate condoms with anxiety inducing concepts like illness and pregnancy. Don't stop using condoms and consider seeing someone about this--there are strategies that can help.

In brief: Could be.
Dr. Daniel Karlin
Dr. Daniel Karlin
Dr. Valencia Porter
Holistic Medicine
Many factors contribute to having an erection, and performance anxiety can be one of them.

Dr. Valencia Porter
Dr. Valencia Porter
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine