My husband won't go down on me- he said it was the hair but still won't after I got waxed!

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Interesting

This may be just personal to him. Let's face it, oral contact with the genital area is just not for everyone.
Sight, smell, taste, and personal, religeous and other issues may come into play. Hygiene is important. Physical appearance is important. You and your spouse need to talk openly, frankly and discuss preferences, likes and dislikes. You may need to see a counsellor (sex or other).

In brief: Interesting

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: ? The Hair

While some males may prefer to be with a clean shaved woman other they me like the oppositesi it important to accommodate each other preferences .
In addition u may want to talk about this and perhaps seek help in counseling or by having him take medication.

In brief: ? The Hair

Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine