Are there any penis growing tablets that are successful?

In brief: No, none successful

Many penis enlargement pills, creams, and magic potions are advertised, but they do not work.
Almost every penis that can get a firm erection is big enough for the job (one can see a urologist if one has a rare case of an abnormally tiny penis). Occasionally, one or both partners have too much body fat, making certain positions of sexual activity seem difficult (weight loss helps in those cases).

In brief: No, none successful

Dr. Mark Fisher
"Big enough for the job." Hmm. I checked the Dictionary of Occupational Titles, but I couldn't find that job. I looked under I, I looked under C, I looked under P, I looked under S, I even looked under F, but I never could find it. I'll have to write to the feds and complain.
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Penis

Pills or much of anything else to increase penis size are a scamBetween 5 and 6 inches is average, and what the media (yes, including porn) tries to sell you is the idea of having to be hung like a horse to satisfy a woman.
Guess what? Some women find such massive equipment painful, which is NOT what sex is about. It's not the size of the waves, it the motion in the ocean that makes it satisfying.

In brief: Penis

Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni

In brief: No

There are no drugs that will increase penis size.

In brief: No

Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine