I never used to like blowjobs before but now I do, is this normal?

Dr. Traci Seidman
Clinical Psychology

In brief: No worries.

There is nothing abnormal about your likes or dislikes changing.
The fact that you now enjoy oral sex is neither good nor bad per se - but i suspect that it's good because you and your partner are enjoying it! oral sex is a fun part of our sex repertoire!

In brief: No worries.

Dr. Traci Seidman
Dr. Traci Seidman

In brief: May be normal

It is normal for a person's likes and dislikes to change over time.
A young person might enjoy bungee jumping every weekend, but 10 years later, the same person might prefer going on a bicycle journey with a spouse. Changes in sexual activity preferences are fine as long as the changes are rooted in a caring emotional bond with the partner, and not due to any abnormal personal psychological needs.

In brief: May be normal

Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine