How can I show a guy I am really in to him just not ready sexually because getting out of a long term relationship?

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
In brief: Spend time With Him
Many relationships move much too quickly to sexual intimacy in my opinion.
More time should be spent in spending time together and getting to know each other. This is the only way to find out if a person is right for you and if the guy is truly interested in you as a person then he should be willing to put sexual intimacy off.

In brief: Spend time With Him
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Bob Stewart
I agree. How about telling him "I'm really interested in a relationship with you, but I'm not ready for a sexual relationship." Clear communication should be helpful. Be assertive and don't give in to anything you don't want to do.
Dr. Seth Kunen
Clinical Psychology
In brief: How about being
Straightforward and tell him what you said in your question?

In brief: How about being
Dr. Seth Kunen
Dr. Seth Kunen
Dr. Cara Nixon
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Be open
Tell him exactly how you feel and what you want.
He is lucky to have your interest, and if he's a good partner he will understand your desire to wait. If you demonstrate openness and honesty, it will give him permission to do the same. Even if your points of view differ, you will likely be able to discuss them effectively in this type of environment.

In brief: Be open
Dr. Cara Nixon
Dr. Cara Nixon
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine