Why do most people stop giving handjobs after a certain age?

Dr. Cyma Khalily
In brief: INTERESTING!
Not sure how to answer this one.
I would say to each there own maybe as you get older you can engage more easily in other forms of sex. Some younger people think that intercourse constitutes sex and other activities do not.

In brief: INTERESTING!
Not sure how to answer this one.
Dr. Cyma Khalily
Dr. Cyma Khalily
Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: Can't find research-
On that specific subject and honestly have not had much information from patients about it over my 8 years of general practice and then 37 years of psychiatric practice.
It's obviously a normal, natural phenomenon and i can't think of any particular reason to vote on either side of the question. Tap me back if you have any ideas.

In brief: Can't find research-
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine