I always get runny nose while i'm at work. How can I stop my nose from being so runny?

Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Nasal sprays

You may have an allergy if it is only occuring at work.
You may want to try some non-sedating anti-histamines sold over the counter - Claritin or zyrtec. A good steriod nasal spray (nasonex, flonase) as well as antihistamine nasal sprays (astepro, astelin) may be helpful as well. The nasal sprays are prescription only.

In brief: Nasal sprays

Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr

In brief: Several options

Make sure your work area is free of dust mites and other allergens essential oil of peppermint is drying and clearing medications such as Claritin or zyrtec in the morning.
And at times when something stronger is needed benadryl (diphenhydramine).

In brief: Several options

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Jonathan Jassey