I have pelvic bone pain at work. What can I do?

Difficult to answer. Where is the location of your pain? What is the nature of your work? How long has it been present? Any generalized symptoms such as fatigue or illness? Any injury? There are many causes of pelvis pain and answering these questions may help narrow down the cause.
Depends in the cause. Pelvic bone pain can be due to numerous causes including tendinitis bursitis or stress fractures. Treatment depends on the cause. A good examination by an orthopedist will help determine the cause.