What are some different places I can choose to have my baby?

Hospital or home. The most common choices are in a hospital, at a birthing center, or at home. (try not to have your baby in the car!) at a hospital or birthing center you will usually have a doctor or certified nurse midwife deliver your baby. If you choose a home birth look at credentialing and experience carefully. Choose a homebirth attendant who is licensed and has a good safety record.
THERE IS ONLY. One safe place to have your baby and that is the hospital! This is 2013, not 1713 or 1813. There are too many things that could go wrong for a low risk patient that can easily be treated in the hospital, that could be a disaster if you were not in a hospital, no reason to take a chance with you and your baby. You have many options in the hospital, like hypnosis or laboring in water to name a few.