I'm so depressed at work. Is it bad if I take antidepressants?

Dr. Lillian Schapiro
In brief: Treat Depression
There are many studies showing that babies do better after birth if mom's depression is treated during pregnancy.
Prozac (fluoxetine) and zoloft (fluoextine and sertraline) have been extensively studied in pregnancy and the children of those pregnancies have been followed for years. Definitely talk with a psychiatrist if you can. If your depression is mild, your obstetrician may feel comfortable treating it.

In brief: Treat Depression
Dr. Lillian Schapiro
Dr. Lillian Schapiro
Dr. Mounir Belcadi
In brief: More information....
What are you worried about more specifically? Are you talking about the impact on your health, or ate you meaning bad in a moral way? You're also writing about being depressed at work, are you depressed in other settings as well?

In brief: More information....
Dr. Mounir Belcadi
Dr. Mounir Belcadi