What is repetitive stress injuries? Can you ever recover from it?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
In brief: Motion injury
Repetitive stress injury is a condition that occurs when one does an activity over and over again leading to an injury of that particular part of the body.
This is common in factory workers, assembly line workers, and secretaries or others who do extensive typing. Carpel tunnel syndrome is an example of a repetitive stress injury. Proper ergonomics and occupational health can help in recovery.

In brief: Motion injury
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice
In brief: It's possible
It's possible. I would go to a reputable orthopedic doctor locally.

In brief: It's possible
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Richard Zienowicz
Surgery - Plastics
These injuries are the result of chronic high impact aggravation of a present injury that is never rested and given sufficient oppotunity to heal.

Dr. Richard Zienowicz
Dr. Richard Zienowicz
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine