I drink so many energy drinks. Is this safe?

Definitely Not. Energy drinks are "heart attack in a can" both cause increase adrenaline release and lead to adrenal exhaustion after a while. To have abundant non-hyper energy: take an organic vitamin/mineral supplement, drink 8 glasses of filtered water daily, rebounding, avoid acids in diet such as sodas. Consider acid free healthy coffees with ganoderma www. Medac4u.Com.
Potentially NO. Caffeine is a stimulant, and in low doses (2-3 cups of coffee, about 200 mg/day) does not do most people harm. The energy drinks have higher doses of caffeine, and this can raise blood pressure and pulse, cause anxiety and insomnia, and even cause tremor. When people try to cut down they get bad headaches. You may need to taper your use. Would not recommend more than one/day. A few deaths reported.