What is better: coffee or energy drinks?

?-which is worse. There is already an fda investigation into deaths and injuries related to energy drinks, which contain high doses (sometimes unknown amounts) of caffeine. Safe consumption of coffee is 2-3 cups per day, generally in the morning. Higher doses raise blood pressure and pulse, increase anxiety and insomnia. Some of these drinks contain more caffeine than 5 cups of strong coffee. They're not good for u.
Both are Bad. Energy drinks are "heart attack in a can" both cause increase adrenaline release and lead to adrenal exhaustion after a while. To have abundant non-hyper energy: take an organic vitamin/mineral supplement, drink 8 glasses of filtered water daily, rebounding, avoid acids in diet such as sodas. Consider acid free healthy coffees with ganoderma www.Medac4u.Com.