I don't know what to do with my hip pain due to work. Any suggestions?

If it related to an . Injury on the job report it to your employer so that you may receive workers compensation coverage for medical evaluation and treatment if not improving. If not work related, and not improving with time, activity modification &/or otc medication if no medical reasons to prevent their use, then see your physician for evaluation.
See physician. There are many causes of hip pain. You should see a physician to help localize the source of your pain. There may be some modifications to the type of work that you do or some recommendations for prevention.