I have skin condition. With stress from work, it's getting worse. What can I do?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology
In brief: Skin Condition
Stress can make any skin condition worse.
Treatment of your skin condition depends on the diagnosis. Without seeing your skin condition it is impossible to make a diagnosis. See your dermatologist for a diagnosis and treatment.

In brief: Skin Condition
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
In brief: Holistic approach
Stress reduction and coping.
Try to eliminate all stressors where appropriate to do so. Calming with oils of lavender and citrus inhaled from the hands frequently as needed. Detoxify the body helps with almost all rashes see website for details on this www.Medac4u.Com ; of course counseling to help with coping techniques as well.

In brief: Holistic approach
Stress reduction and coping.
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine