I tend to forget things at work. Could something be wrong with my mental health?

Dr. Susan Uhrich
In brief: Too little info
A lot of things can cause forgetfullness.
Stress, worry, anxiety, depression, multitasking, etc. But the only way to answer your question is for you to see a psychiatrist for an evaluation.

In brief: Too little info
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Mounir Belcadi
In brief: More questions
Well there is a need to get more answers from you before getting to the bottom of the problem..
. Is this a new concern, has it gotten worse lately or do you remember ( no pun intended ) dealing with memory issues since you were little? Better to bring this up to your pcp or psychiatrist if you have one.

In brief: More questions
Dr. Mounir Belcadi
Dr. Mounir Belcadi
Dr. Keegan Duchicela