I broke my finger at work. What should I do?

Broken finger. You should report this to your work supervisor and get medical attention by the work doctor or your own physician who will treat you for your broken finger. Follow instructions from your doctor carefully.
See Hand Surgeon. Work related hand injuries should always be carefully evaluated, preferably by a hand surgeon. They can determine how severe the injury is, start proper treatment, and hopefully limit missed time fom work.