When can I let my baby play with other kids?

Dr. Adam Naddelman
In brief: 2 months
Two months is the absolute earliest babies should be around other children because we don't want your baby catching an illness from another child.
Once they reach that milestone, it's a good idea to have the baby around other kids to provide opportunities for socialization. Most babies will start to really play with other kids around the age of 2. Before that, most prefer to play on their own.

In brief: 2 months
Dr. Adam Naddelman
Dr. Adam Naddelman
Dr. Oscar Novick
In brief: Two years
Kids can play at about 9 months, but they dont really interact with each other until they are about two years of sge until then you may have to act as a referee.

In brief: Two years
Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Cindy Juster