When can I let my baby play with other kids?

Dr. Adam Naddelman

In brief: 2 months

Two months is the absolute earliest babies should be around other children because we don't want your baby catching an illness from another child.
Once they reach that milestone, it's a good idea to have the baby around other kids to provide opportunities for socialization. Most babies will start to really play with other kids around the age of 2. Before that, most prefer to play on their own.

In brief: 2 months

Dr. Adam Naddelman
Dr. Adam Naddelman
Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: Two years

Kids can play at about 9 months, but they dont really interact with each other until they are about two years of sge until then you may have to act as a referee.

In brief: Two years

Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Shontae Buffington