I'm always tired and sleep deprived. What can I do?

Dr. Pablo Cuevas
Dentistry - Prosthodontics
In brief: See sleep specialist
Sleeping is so vitally important for good health.
It is when we recharge our battery and it enables us to thrive. Lack of good consistent sleep can not only be dangerous to our body ( high blood pressure, depression, anxiety) but to others. A leading cause of fatal car accidents is falling asleep at the wheel. Your body is telling you that you need help.

In brief: See sleep specialist
Dr. Pablo Cuevas
Dr. Pablo Cuevas
Dr. Marcel Hungs
Neurology
In brief: Take control!
Sleep is an important part of your life and health.
Excessive daytime sleepiness and sleep deprivation are dangerous. Establish a good sleep hygiene (bedtime, sufficient and restful sleep). Talk to a sleep physician, they can help you to get back on track.

In brief: Take control!
Dr. Marcel Hungs
Dr. Marcel Hungs
Dr. Steven Seres