I speak really softly. People at work complain about my voice. Is there anything I can do?

Dr. Mike Bowman
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Possibly
If you are just soft-spoken, the only option would be for voice therapy to help you work on projection.
If your voice is raspy, hoarse, breathy or otherwise abnormal, see your ENT for evaluation.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Mike Bowman
Dr. Mike Bowman
Dr. Avner Aliphas
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Yes there are.
It is important to have an ENT evaluation first to evaluate your vocal folds.
This may give you the answer right away. Causes for soft voice can be either pulmonary ( not enough power from the lungs ) or laryngeal. Laryngeal problems can be helped with voice therapy and sometimes surgery as well.

In brief: Yes there are.
Dr. Avner Aliphas
Dr. Avner Aliphas
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine