I can't go to sleep because i'm too stressed about work. What can I do?

Dr. Maritza Baez

In brief: Stay active

Exercise is a great way to relieve stress.
Your body releases endorphins during exercise, which can help you feel calm. If you exercise 30 - 60 minutes a day, your stress levels can improve. When stressed, take 5 slow, deep breaths with your eyes closed, then roll your shoulders forward 5 times, then back 5 times. This will slow your heart rate and release tension in your neck and shoulders.

In brief: Stay active

Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Glutamine

Glutamine 1000mg at night will de-stress and give restful sleep.

In brief: Glutamine

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr

In brief: PsychoCybernetics

Create a power statement.
Must be positive words. Mine is this: "i will awaken at 5am completely refreshed and ready to go and i will remain calm, cool and collected all day tomorrow". I lay down to sleep in a room that is dark enough, quiet enough and right temperature. Repeat the phrase above in a slow hypnotic manner seeing the words in my minds eye until sleep finds me. www.medac4u.com.

In brief: PsychoCybernetics

Create a power statement.
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine