I get so sweaty when i'm presenting for work. What can I do?

Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dermatology

In brief: Botox hyperhidrosis

Botox is an excellent treatment for hyperhidrosis if other modalities have not helped.
It can be used for focal areas such as the underams, hands and feet.

In brief: Botox hyperhidrosis

Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Botox for Sweating

Hyperhidrosis (or excess sweating) is more common than you'd think! antiperspirants are the simple answer, but often won't work with true hyperhidrosis.
I have had success treating patients underarms, hands, feet, forehead, and scalp with botox. Botox is fda approved for sweating and is very safe and effective. Botox typically lasts for 6 months when used for excess sweating. Hope this helps!

In brief: Botox for Sweating

Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: Botox, drionic

Bottom with limitations.
Bottom can be used for sweaty armpits or palms. There are limitations. If you reduce sweat in one area you will increase sweat in other areas of the body. Botox is covered byvsome insurance carriers. If it is not covered the drionic iontopheresis unit is more affordable. It requires a prescription.

In brief: Botox, drionic

Bottom with limitations.
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dermatology

In brief: Botox hyperhidrosis

Botox is used to treat hyperhidrosis or sweating in the underarms when the moisture is shown on clothing and is embarassing to many.
Sweaty palms can be a problem in shaking hands for sales representatives. Botox can give people confidence.

In brief: Botox hyperhidrosis

Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dermatology

In brief: Botox

Botox injected into the palms, feet, or underarms can stop sweating for up to 6 to 9 months.
Using topicals such as aluminum chloride (drysol) can help stop the sweating temporarily but has to be reapplied constantly and not as effective as botox.

In brief: Botox

Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine