Is it possible to have BP if not really impulsive, not self-harming, not suicidal, but have other signs? Sees others as abusers, fluctuates.

In brief: Possibly

I have seen some people with borderline Personality disorder who seem to be less emotionally reactive and self-destructive.
I find those people much more difficult to diagnose. If you are asking about Bipolar Disorder - there can also be milder cases- which again are often more challenging to diagnose.

In brief: Possibly

Paul Maler
General Practice

Bipolar disorder is a spectrum, from people who have very mild cycles of depressed mood and also periods of increased energy, enthusiasm and activity, to much more extreme cycles of mania and severe depression.

Answer assisted by Paul Maler, Medical Student
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine