I order delivery food when i'm at work. Is there a healthier alternative?

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr

In brief: Certainly

Fresh organic produce and meats prepared at home and carried to work for later consumption.
Be creative in preparation and prepare for the week during the weekend; freeze and warm up at work. This will also save you a lot of money. If you would like fast easy nutritional shakes see my website www.Medac4u.Com.

In brief: Certainly

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Troy Ross
Occupational Medicine

You will be healthier if you make your own food.
Make sure you have a balance of proteins, fats, and a complex carbohydrates. Stay with fresh fruits and vegetables as much as possible. For snacks consider nuts or cheese. The best way to find healthy carbohydrates is to look at a chart that shows the glycemic index of foods and stay away from those that have a high index score.

Dr. Troy Ross
Dr. Troy Ross
Dr. Jane Van Dis