How to stop diarrhea?

What's the cause? "plugging up" diarrhea will not cure an infection, fix an inflammatory process, improve an ischemic gut, or correct a functional issue. Medical evaluation is recommended appropriate to the duration of your symptoms, associations (bleeding, weight loss, pain, vomiting), as well as your other medical co-morbidities. Call your doctor please and get checked.
Depends. This is strictly determined by the cause of the diarrhea. Without seeing you, obtaining a history and doing an exam of you and the stools, there is no easy way to diagnose and treat you. See a doctor.