I keep hearing high pitches noises. I work at a place where there's loud noises. What should I do?

Hearing protection. Get your ears and hearing checked by your local ENT and start now with using ear plugs/hearing protection.
Noise. Consultation with an ear, nose and throat doctor for a formal hearing examination would likely be helpful in sorting out any injury to to hearing or hearing loss.