How much time does it take to heal a cracked bone in thumb of a 21 years old man and what can I do to speed it up?I cracked it while boxing.106kg185cm

Dr. Thomas Deberardino
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: 6 weeks is typical

Splinting & appropriate limited immobilization usually allows the vast majority of broken bones to heal uneventfully in 6 weeks.
Unstable fractures near or involving a joint that are displaced out of position as little as 1 mm may need surgical repair. Only you and your treating orthopaedic surgeon can decide what is best for your specific fracture in your hand. Seek orthopaedic surgeon.

In brief: 6 weeks is typical

Dr. Rhett Griggs
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Variable

Bone heals in 4-8 weeks.
Vitamin c and calcium will help with healing.

In brief: Variable

Bone heals in 4-8 weeks.
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine