I get so hungry while i'm at work, but I hate the food here. What should I do?

Dr. Maritza Baez

In brief: Eat healthy

Water, organic vegetable broth, green leafy vegetables, natural pickles, apples are great to fill you up so you dont feel hungry and they are very low in calories.

In brief: Eat healthy

Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Troy Ross
Occupational Medicine

In brief: Take your own

Pack your own healthy snacks.
It's best to have foods with both proteins and healthy fats. Also complex carbohydrates with a low glycemic index. Try to take vegetables that will stay fresh like carrots, celery, or radishes. Fresh or canned fruit without syrup would be good too.

In brief: Take your own

Pack your own healthy snacks.
Dr. Troy Ross
Dr. Troy Ross
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Peanut butter pearls

Either use peanut butter or almond butter a small amount as pearls every hour or two the other choice is to carry celery stalks and dip in peanut or almond butter and snack frequently gives you little protein, fat and magnesium.

In brief: Peanut butter pearls

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Andrea Brand