I've been diagnosed with moderate peridontal disease. Is it reversible? What products are the best to use to treat it?

Dr. Joel Piehl
Dentistry - Periodontics

In brief: Floss

A tooth brush and floss used properly will help.
Moderate periodontits implies some early bone loss which is permanent. You should see a periodontist.

In brief: Floss

Dr. Clifton Schermerhorn
General Practice

In brief: Tes

This is usually a treatable condition.
...It requires consultation an follow-up with your dentist....Good oral hygiene and regular professional care are essential. I am pleased that you are so concerned. Most people don't understand that periodontal and tooth problems are serious health matters and can cause serious problems in many other systems in your body...Good question..

In brief: Tes

This is usually a treatable condition.