My workplace is so bright. I get really dizzy. What should I do?

Dr. Johnstone Kim
Ophthalmology - Retinal Surgery
In brief: Talk to your boss
You can consider decreasing the light around you, or consider polarized glasses or tinted glasses.

In brief: Talk to your boss
Dr. Johnstone Kim
Dr. Johnstone Kim
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
In brief: Tinted glasses
Until you can do something more definitive try sunglasses for yourself.
If appropriate you could see about getting tinted glass to cover the light fixture. See if your employer would consider a dimmer switch. If you are overly sensitive to the light compared to your colleagues you might want an eye exam to make sure it is not something going on with the eyes www.Medac4u.Com.

In brief: Tinted glasses
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Arnon Rubin