Our workplace has been painted recently and I keep getting headaches. What should I do?

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr

In brief: Ventilation

Try ventilating the office to outside air until the fumes are reduced; see if you can take a vacation for a week or two to see if the worst of it will reduce to tolerance.
Increase live plants as they will suck up and cleanse the toxins from the air. Find a vollara rep in your area and get an air purifier from them. Low ozone production from this machine will neutralize toxins www.Medac4u.Com.

In brief: Ventilation

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Brijesh Chandwani
Pain Management

In brief: Anti-histamines

You should start with an anti-histaminic such as Claritin or benadryl (diphenhydramine).

In brief: Anti-histamines

Dr. Brijesh Chandwani
Dr. Brijesh Chandwani
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine