I write so much that my third finger is dented. What should I do?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: Padding/Changing
Try padding the finger with a bandaid or other substance or padding the pen or pencil with a foam cuff.
Try switching the pencil to rest on another finger or change the overall way that your write. Go to a bigger penn or pencil or find a rubber gripped pen or pencil.

In brief: Padding/Changing
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Tape, coban or
Using a rubber grip on the pencill or your finger. Try modifiying your grip.
For example a diff tripod grip puts the pencil between the index and middle while stabilizing with the thumb. Writing, drawing, etc is more than jut finger dependent. You dont need the exact same grip all the time. Try modifying and your brain will learn quickly as the gross movements of your arm are just as important.

In brief: Tape, coban or
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine