Can you have sex with an umbilical hernia?

Yes. If the hernia causes significant pain at any time, it should be fixed. After surgery, depending on the size and type of repair, you may need to avoid intercourse for 3 weeks or so. If you don't have surgery, you can have sex, although you should take it easy if it causes pain.
Yes but. You may need to be gentle. Most importantly, if it is strangulated or the contents are pulsing, get it fixed immediately.
Yes. All activity should be done as tolerated. If it hurts, take it easy. That's usually a good guide.