My brown spots are raised. What should I do to get it checked out?

See a doctor. There are many lesions that are brown and raised. Many raised brown spots are benign such as seborrheic keratosis and benign moles. However, some melanomas can be raised so it is important to have your dermatologist to do a skin check. See the following website for self skin check instructions.
Dermatologist. A dermatologist is probably the best doctor to see.